WITH THE BEGINNING OF SUMMER THE MOST FAVORABLE TIME IS GATHERING TO GATHER FRESH FOREST AND GARDEN BERRIES - STRAWBERRY, CHERRY, BLACKBERRY, BLACKBERRY AND EVEN EARLY Raspberry. WHAT A PLEASURE TO PREPARE THE MOST VARIOUS DISHES WITH BERRIES - ORIGINAL SALADS, COLD SWEET SOUPS AND KISSELS, VARENIKI AND PIE, MUSSES AND OTHER DESSERTS. AND OF COURSE, EARTHLY BLISD DELIVERED FOR BREAKFAST Fragrant white bread croutons served with FRESH BERRIES, CREAM AND A COFFEE COFFEE. YES, THERE, CRANES. JUST REMEMBER YOUR CHILDHOOD AND GIVE YOURSELF A LAZY SUMMER SNOWBERRY, FILLING A HANDLE OF FOREST BERRIES WITH COLD MILK, ADDING THERE A COUPLE OF SUGAR SPOONS AND EATING IT WITH CRISP. M-M-M ... WE OFFER YOU A FEW MUCH SIMPLE DISHES FROM BERRIES. By the way, keep in mind that even ordinary kisels can be as warm as light soups, as well as chilled with whipped cream, serving them for dessert.
This dish is another proof that dumplings can be done with anything. May they not be with cherries this summer ...
For 6 servings:
- 3 cups flour
- 1 egg
- 0.5 cups of water
- 1 tbsp. l butter
- 3 cups blueberries
- Salt, sugar to taste
- Knead dough from flour, water and eggs (add oil in the process to make the dough more tender). Let the dough stand for 30-40 minutes.
- Wash and dry the berries.
- Make “sausages” from the dough, cut them into pieces and roll into thin mugs with a diameter of about 7 cm. Put berries in the middle of each mug of dough, sprinkle a pinch of sugar on top, cover the edges with a “pigtail” and lay the dumplings on a richly floured board .
- At this time, water should already boil on the stove in a wide large pan. When it boils, add salt and carefully put the dumplings there. Cook over medium heat until they pop up, 5-7 minutes.
- Put the dumplings with a slotted spoon on a dish, pour with melted butter so that they do not stick together. If desired, you can decorate with any fresh berries. Serve with sour cream, sugar, honey or berry syrup.
This dish is for lazy people and lovers to work wonders "in haste", as well as for summer residents, who, it happens, accumulate stocks of dried bread.
For 6 servings:
- 1.15 kg of a mixture of summer berries: strawberries, raspberries, black and red currants
- 175 g sugar
- 5 tbsp. l blackcurrant liquor
- 5 slices of chopped white bread
- 2-3 days freshness
- Combine sugar, 3 tbsp. l water and blackcurrant liquor in a saucepan and stir over low heat until the sugar has dissolved. Increase heat, cook for 8 minutes until syrup is obtained.
- Add black and red currants. After a minute (no more) remove from heat and let cool. Add strawberries and raspberries and set aside for half an hour.
- Cut the crusts from the bread and cover with bread slices the walls of the pudding mold with a capacity of 1.2 liters. With a slotted spoon, put a layer of berries on the bread. Put another layer of bread and berries, finish with bread. Squeeze the resulting pudding and cover with foil. Put a saucer on top and cover with something heavy. Put on a plate and refrigerate overnight. Pass the remaining berries through a sieve and make a sauce out of them, mixed with sugar.
- Turn the finished pudding on a plate, cut into portions and serve with fruit sauce and whipped cream.
Strawberry and Brie Salad
A strange combination? Try it and you will love this salad!
For 4 servings:
- 4 tbsp. l olive oil
- 1 tbsp. l balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Sahara
- 2 tbsp. l pine nuts
- 200 g chopped fresh strawberries
- 150 g of green lettuce leaves (mixture)
- 250 g ripe Brie cheese, cut into 8 pieces
- Mix with a whisk all the ingredients for dressing.
- Sauté the nuts for 1 minute in a dry pan.
- Stir strawberries, herbs and dressing. Put cheese on top and sprinkle with fried nuts.
This pie is one of the most common desserts in Russian cuisine. Even if you have never baked pies from yeast dough, this cake will not turn out tasteless.
- 1 kg of flour
- 50 g of fresh yeast (or 1 sachet of dry)
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 150 g sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 70 g butter
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp. wild strawberries
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tbsp. sour cream
- 2 tsp granulated sugar
- 1 yolk
- Knead the dough from the specified ingredients, put it in a warm place for fermentation. After 1.5-2 hours, when the dough rises, twice to warm it.
- Roll out the dough in the form of a round cake 0.7 - 0.9 cm thick and transfer to a greased baking sheet, pan or split mold. Pour strawberries with an even layer, pour evenly sour cream whipped with sugar and egg
- It’s beautiful to decorate and grease the yolk side, decorate it with twigs of dough, the surface of which is also greased with yolk. Bake the cake at a temperature of 200-210 ° C until cooked.
Note: in the same way they make a pie with blueberries, blueberries, apples and other fresh berries and fruits. Serve with tea, coffee and milk.
Enjoy your meal!